Check with seller (40) Geismar Mini Rail Train Carts. Model TR1 CWR Franklin
- Location: Franklin, Nebraska, United States
We have for immediate sale (40) Geismar Mini Rail Train Carts
The approx weight per unit is 1900lbs each. These CWR'S ( Continuous Welded Rail Carts ) are ready to be shipped and used on your job. All carts have been completely gone through and are in excellent working condition. ( 5 ) carts have brakes.
This Rail Train is complete and can handle any project, these are approx $35,000.00 Each new today with out brakes, and $40,000.00 Each with brakes. A total value today of US$1,425,000.00 My carts have been gone though and are in track ready condition. call for price. I have the only set in the entire country for sale. call before they are gone.
US$235,500.00 or would entertain lease options
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Hudson Ballast CarMOW Equipment - Selkirk (NY) - October 16, 2015 $5
For rent/lease - 30 yard ballast car, pulled behind rotary dump truck with air hook up or ballast regulator with appropriate hook air connections. Location: Albany, NY - Ability to deliver. Inquire for pricing
Jackson tamper motorsMOW Equipment - Selkirk (NY) - October 15, 2015 Free
We have several vibrator motors with both new and used hydraulic motors. These were removed from two active tampers, Jackson 900 and 2400, due to recent upgrades. Would sell as a group.
Nordco Super Claws Application Circuit BoardMOW Equipment - Fulton (Mississippi) - August 25, 2015 $150
New old stock that is still in the box sent from Nordco. This circuit board still looks brand new. If you have a machine fitted for Super Claws application, this would be a good part to keep on the shelf.