Check with seller (40) Geismar Mini Rail Train Carts. Model TR1 CWR Franklin
- Location: Franklin, Nebraska, United States
We have for immediate sale (40) Geismar Mini Rail Train Carts
The approx weight per unit is 1900lbs each. These CWR'S ( Continuous Welded Rail Carts ) are ready to be shipped and used on your job. All carts have been completely gone through and are in excellent working condition. ( 5 ) carts have brakes.
This Rail Train is complete and can handle any project, these are approx $35,000.00 Each new today with out brakes, and $40,000.00 Each with brakes. A total value today of US$1,425,000.00 My carts have been gone though and are in track ready condition. call for price. I have the only set in the entire country for sale. call before they are gone.
US$235,500.00 or would entertain lease options
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Spikeroo Small SpikerMOW Equipment - Findlay (Ohio) - November 8, 2016 Free
Dual Fairmont Spiker Deutz Engine Unknown Year, Hours Hammers and engine work well. No Nipper Feeder doesn't work well, could be repaired. Was shopped and used until we got new spiker. Can Find More Info at http://www.midwestrail.com/equipment-sales/
TR-10MOW Equipment - Selkirk (NY) - November 4, 2016 $65000
TR-10 Tie Inserter. 1992, rebuild cab in 2015, resealed, new windoes. Engine and hydraulics are in great working condition. Electronic components have been worked on in recent years, WORK READY MACHINE!! Also interested in a trade for a smaller tie m...
Jackson/Portec 6000 TKO InserterMOW Equipment - Toledo (Ohio) - October 10, 2016 Free
For Sale or Lease 1986 TKO Portec Inserter Other than paint the inserter is ready to go, just pulled from service. Suggest inspecting for yourself. There are minor hydraulic leaks as with any older machine.