Check with seller (40) Geismar Mini Rail Train Carts. Model TR1 CWR Franklin
- Location: Franklin, Nebraska, United States
We have for immediate sale (40) Geismar Mini Rail Train Carts
The approx weight per unit is 1900lbs each. These CWR'S ( Continuous Welded Rail Carts ) are ready to be shipped and used on your job. All carts have been completely gone through and are in excellent working condition. ( 5 ) carts have brakes.
This Rail Train is complete and can handle any project, these are approx $35,000.00 Each new today with out brakes, and $40,000.00 Each with brakes. A total value today of US$1,425,000.00 My carts have been gone though and are in track ready condition. call for price. I have the only set in the entire country for sale. call before they are gone.
US$235,500.00 or would entertain lease options
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Kershaw 12-2 pivot drive shaft wantedMOW Equipment - Lakeview (Oregon) - July 22, 2015 Check with seller
I am looking for a pivot drive shaft (for rotating the cab/boom) for a Kershaw 12-2 Tie Crane. Needed ASAP. 30 day lead at the factory.
1987 Pettibone speedswing 360MOW Equipment - Lorain (Ohio) - July 21, 2015 $40000
1020 hours, Detroit Diesel. New main lift cylinder that was built better than the original. In good shape overall. Needs a little TLC but a good solid clean unit. unit is currently equipped with a tie handler attachment
Jackson st0756-a brake shoesMOW Equipment - - July 6, 2015 $150
Up for your consideration, 4 each (jackson?) brake shoe assemblies plus a couple spare wooden liners. They look to be new/ unused marked st-756a and appear to fit 16" wheels. Asking $150 for the lot. These could be shipped via USPS flat rate where ap...