$125000 SW 900 Ohatchee
- Location: Ohatchee, Alabama
EMD SW900 Switcher (Electro Motive Division, former division of GM)
Manufactured in 1959
Complete rebuild in 1976
900 Horse Power two stroke blown diesel engine
Engine Model 8-567CR (567 cubic inches displacement per cylinder).
This unit has been fully maintained by Birmingham Rail & locomotive.
Pictures to come soon!
Must sell quick please Call day or night!
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
GP11 For SalesDiesel Locomotives - (Illinois) - March 23, 2017 Check with seller
GP11 Locomotives For Sale 16-567CE engines D12/D14 main generators 18kw auxiliary generators D77 or better traction motors 26L air brake schedule WBO air compressors AAR type control stands Good electrics, w/module upgrades 4 to chose from Call For d...
GP9RM ready for work!Diesel Locomotives - Cleveland (Ohio) - March 13, 2017 Check with seller
HZRX 8420 was built by EMD as a GP9. Qualified, Rewired, D77's 16-567-CE engine, auto-start, ultra clean and reliable! Dash-2 wheel slip control system. Locomotive will mate and perform on same par with GP38's. Fiercely competitive rates available. A...
EMD SD40-2 availableDiesel Locomotives - Kansas City / St louis (Midwest) - March 8, 2017 Check with seller
We have several nice SD40-2's available for sale or lease.. Let us know what your needs may be and we can help,