$125000 SW 900 Ohatchee
- Location: Ohatchee, Alabama
EMD SW900 Switcher (Electro Motive Division, former division of GM)
Manufactured in 1959
Complete rebuild in 1976
900 Horse Power two stroke blown diesel engine
Engine Model 8-567CR (567 cubic inches displacement per cylinder).
This unit has been fully maintained by Birmingham Rail & locomotive.
Pictures to come soon!
Must sell quick please Call day or night!
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
SW 1200 available for LeaseDiesel Locomotives - Salt Lake City (Utah) - January 14, 2015 $100
We have a nice SW1200 in the shop getting qualified and ready for work.. Available for long or short term lease.. Call or email for additional information..
SD40-2 Available for immediate LeaseDiesel Locomotives - Warren (Ohio) - January 9, 2015 Check with seller
HTC trucks and extended range dynamic braking. Almost full rim thickness. FRA's done ready to lease.
EMD SW-1200 Ready for Lease ServiceDiesel Locomotives - Cleveland (Ohio) - January 9, 2015 Check with seller
EMD SW-1200 - ready for lease. Fully Qualified with many components, systems and assemblies fully REBUILT beyond EMD MI specifications with extreme attention to detail. Basic Features: Tried and True 12-567C with a D15 26L Brake Control Electrical MU...