$125000 SW 900 Ohatchee
- Location: Ohatchee, Alabama
EMD SW900 Switcher (Electro Motive Division, former division of GM)
Manufactured in 1959
Complete rebuild in 1976
900 Horse Power two stroke blown diesel engine
Engine Model 8-567CR (567 cubic inches displacement per cylinder).
This unit has been fully maintained by Birmingham Rail & locomotive.
Pictures to come soon!
Must sell quick please Call day or night!
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
EMD GP 38-2Diesel Locomotives - - January 16, 2017 Check with seller
We have a GP38-2 getting fully qualified available for sale or Lease to include... 16-645 E Tier 0 plus prime mover... New Elcon Dash 2 cabinet installed... New low and high voltage re wire on most circuits .... Extended range DB... and so much more....
EMD GP9Diesel Locomotives - (Illinois) - January 6, 2017 Check with seller
Well Maintained Locomotives. 4 available. 16-645CE Engines. D12,18KW,26L, D77/78. Will be 1104 qualified with fresh Blue card and can be painted your colors.
GE 65 ton locomotiveDiesel Locomotives - (Iowa) - January 3, 2017 Check with seller
We have a GE 65 ton locomotive available, This unit has a recent rewire, Recent rebuild on both Cummings engines.. Recent rebuild on main gens, compressors and traction motors.. Very good mechanical condition... Priced to move..