$125000 SW 900 Ohatchee
- Location: Ohatchee, Alabama
EMD SW900 Switcher (Electro Motive Division, former division of GM)
Manufactured in 1959
Complete rebuild in 1976
900 Horse Power two stroke blown diesel engine
Engine Model 8-567CR (567 cubic inches displacement per cylinder).
This unit has been fully maintained by Birmingham Rail & locomotive.
Pictures to come soon!
Must sell quick please Call day or night!
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
FOUR B-23-7s FOR SALE - BLUE CARDED AND READY TO GO!!Diesel Locomotives - Lebanon (Tennessee) - July 29, 2015 Free
4218, 4228, 4257, 4270 Built in 1978-79. Stored serviceable. Well-maintained units used by BNSF for trans-continental switching service up to 70 MPH. #4257 comes with diesel hotstart installed. 4218 has new wheel sets. THESE UNITS ARE ALL BLUE CARDED...
EMD SW 1500 availableDiesel Locomotives - St Louis (Midwest) - July 20, 2015 Check with seller
We have a SW1500 available for Sale or Lease. Unit has Full Alignment couplers installed,,,Ready for work.. Call or email for details..