$125000 SW 900 Ohatchee
- Location: Ohatchee, Alabama
EMD SW900 Switcher (Electro Motive Division, former division of GM)
Manufactured in 1959
Complete rebuild in 1976
900 Horse Power two stroke blown diesel engine
Engine Model 8-567CR (567 cubic inches displacement per cylinder).
This unit has been fully maintained by Birmingham Rail & locomotive.
Pictures to come soon!
Must sell quick please Call day or night!
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
GP38 wantedDiesel Locomotives - Salt Lake City (Utah) - December 9, 2014 Check with seller
We are looking for a GP38 to re qualify or rebuild,,,Missing or bad prime mover is OK,,,, Missing Traction Motors is OK.. Must have good wiring. all other components must be intact.. Let me know what you have to offer..
EMD GMD1Diesel Locomotives - Vancouver (BC) - December 9, 2014 Check with seller
Very clean unit ready for Service now. Lease or Sell. 12-567C, D15C, D77B motors, Good wheels. Ready to ship with alignment couplers and blocks. call or email
EMD GP20 LocomotiveDiesel Locomotives - (Alabama) - December 9, 2014 Check with seller
Ready for Lease or sale from Alabama. Fresh 92 day, new cab flooring, loadboxed and ready for service. Available short term, long term, Lease to sell or straight Sale. Call or email