$125000 SW 900 Ohatchee
- Location: Ohatchee, Alabama
EMD SW900 Switcher (Electro Motive Division, former division of GM)
Manufactured in 1959
Complete rebuild in 1976
900 Horse Power two stroke blown diesel engine
Engine Model 8-567CR (567 cubic inches displacement per cylinder).
This unit has been fully maintained by Birmingham Rail & locomotive.
Pictures to come soon!
Must sell quick please Call day or night!
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
WTB - proposal for streamline F/FPA acquisition - TSRRDiesel Locomotives - Rusk (Texas) - November 14, 2014 Free
The Texas State Railroad Authority will receive Sealed Proposals for Contract No. TSRA 14-03; Federal Aid Project # STP 2009(434) TE – Streamliner Locomotive Acquisition: 1. Acquisition of two streamline-carbody, 4-axle “F” locomotives for operation ...
EMD GP38 available for leaseDiesel Locomotives - (Texas) - November 12, 2014 $100
We have a nice GP38 currently available for lease ,,, ready now. Rates as low as 100 per day.. Call or email for additional information..
EMD SD38-2 available for leaseDiesel Locomotives - Salt Lake City (Utah) - September 16, 2014 Check with seller
We have a very nice SD 38-2 available for long term lease.. In shop now getting fully re qualified... Call or email for additional information..