$125000 SW 900 Ohatchee
- Location: Ohatchee, Alabama
EMD SW900 Switcher (Electro Motive Division, former division of GM)
Manufactured in 1959
Complete rebuild in 1976
900 Horse Power two stroke blown diesel engine
Engine Model 8-567CR (567 cubic inches displacement per cylinder).
This unit has been fully maintained by Birmingham Rail & locomotive.
Pictures to come soon!
Must sell quick please Call day or night!
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
EMD SD38-2 available for leaseDiesel Locomotives - Salt Lake City (Utah) - September 16, 2014 Check with seller
We have a very nice SD 38-2 available for long term lease.. In shop now getting fully re qualified... Call or email for additional information..
EMD SW1Diesel Locomotives - (Southeast) - August 26, 2014 Check with seller
Rail Trusts has an EMD SW1 that was rebuilt in 2010/2011 available for lease, sale or lease purchase.. Unit is available on September 1, 2014. Engine: Rebuilt 6-567A Generator: D15C Aux. Gen.: Rebuilt 14KW Traction Motors: Rebuilt D27s’ or better Air...
FL9 for saleDiesel Locomotives - Utica (New York) - August 8, 2014 Check with seller
Former Metro North/NHRR FL9 #2007 for sale 16 cyl 645 C prime mover rebuilt Conrail 4-93 1,200 fuel tank, 58-19 gearing, good wheels, 26L brakes missing some electrical and mechanical parts. Tightlock H Couplers, Wired for HEP, 2 extra wheel sets