$125000 SW 900 Ohatchee
- Location: Ohatchee, Alabama
EMD SW900 Switcher (Electro Motive Division, former division of GM)
Manufactured in 1959
Complete rebuild in 1976
900 Horse Power two stroke blown diesel engine
Engine Model 8-567CR (567 cubic inches displacement per cylinder).
This unit has been fully maintained by Birmingham Rail & locomotive.
Pictures to come soon!
Must sell quick please Call day or night!
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
ALCO S2 PartsDiesel Locomotives - - November 28, 2014 Check with seller
Parting out ALCO S2 in Upstate NY. Whole locomotive can be had as well. Would prefer large components stay complete. Must be gone by December 16th. For details call George [DO NOT PUT CONTACT INFORMATION--THAT MEANS PHONE NUMBER!!!--IN THE AD BODY.]
WTB - proposal for streamline F/FPA acquisition - TSRRDiesel Locomotives - Rusk (Texas) - November 14, 2014 Free
The Texas State Railroad Authority will receive Sealed Proposals for Contract No. TSRA 14-03; Federal Aid Project # STP 2009(434) TE – Streamliner Locomotive Acquisition: 1. Acquisition of two streamline-carbody, 4-axle “F” locomotives for operation ...
EMD GP38 available for leaseDiesel Locomotives - (Texas) - November 12, 2014 $100
We have a nice GP38 currently available for lease ,,, ready now. Rates as low as 100 per day.. Call or email for additional information..