$125000 SW 900 Ohatchee
- Location: Ohatchee, Alabama
EMD SW900 Switcher (Electro Motive Division, former division of GM)
Manufactured in 1959
Complete rebuild in 1976
900 Horse Power two stroke blown diesel engine
Engine Model 8-567CR (567 cubic inches displacement per cylinder).
This unit has been fully maintained by Birmingham Rail & locomotive.
Pictures to come soon!
Must sell quick please Call day or night!
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
NW 2 gen set conversionDiesel Locomotives - Kansas City (Missouri) - May 2, 2016 Free
FOR SALE OR LEASE NW 2 converted to gen set by Midwest Locomotive. 700 HP Cummings,26-NL air, 10 KW aux. gen., roller bearings, and self alignment couplers. Primed and ready for paint.
EMD GP40-2Diesel Locomotives - Kansas City (Midwest) - April 14, 2016 Check with seller
We have 3 GP40-2 locomotives available all have new Dash 2 cabinets.. new low and high voltage re wire.. rebuilt trucks, motors,, qualified prime mover, alternator, compressor and much more.. complete with new paint inside and out.. Available for sal...
SD38-2 Rebuilt and ReadyDiesel Locomotives - Kansas City - April 12, 2016 Check with seller
We have a very nice SD38-2 rebuilt and ready for customers paint choice. Almost new coupler to coupler. Original dash 2 not conversion. Can lease or sell. 16-645E, AR10, 26L, 18KW, D77, NEW WHEELS, APU and AESS equipped. Call or email.