$125000 SW 900 Ohatchee
- Location: Ohatchee, Alabama
EMD SW900 Switcher (Electro Motive Division, former division of GM)
Manufactured in 1959
Complete rebuild in 1976
900 Horse Power two stroke blown diesel engine
Engine Model 8-567CR (567 cubic inches displacement per cylinder).
This unit has been fully maintained by Birmingham Rail & locomotive.
Pictures to come soon!
Must sell quick please Call day or night!
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
GE B23-7 locomotive available for LeaseDiesel Locomotives - (Georgia) - March 6, 2015 Check with seller
We have two very nice B23-7's coming off lease in the next 60 to 90 days and we would like to find a new job for them.. Great Lease rates offered...
Hybrid GG20 B available for saleDiesel Locomotives - (Minnesota) - March 4, 2015 Check with seller
GG20B Generation - 3rd Generation Hybrid Locomotive This locomotive is in brand new conditions Locomotive Specifications Manufacturer: Railpower Air Compressor : Airplus Rotocomp Dynamic Brakes : N/A If you are interested in this locomotive, please c...
Online Railroad Equipment AuctionDiesel Locomotives - Kirbyville (MO) - February 24, 2015 Check with seller
Our online Railroad Equipment Auction OPENS tomorrow morning (2/25) at 8:00 am CST and closes 6 pm CST on Fri (2/27). To view all the equipment to be included in this weeks auction please visit the Auctions page on our website.