Check with seller Railroad/Museum Donations Milford
- Location: Milford, Milford, New York, United States
Cooperstown and Charlotte Valley Railroad operated by the all volunteer Leatherstocking Railway Historical Society is in search of donations of track materials large or small. Railroad ties, spikes, 80Lb tie plates, Joint bars for ASCE 80Lb rail 6 bolt joint bars (Spaceing 2" 4.5" 4.5"). The LRHS is a 501c(3)Educational Organization and all donations are tax deductable.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
240' of Railroad TrackTrack Materials - Lincolnton - May 27, 2015 Check with seller
ONLINE AUCTION. ENDS JUNE 17th, 2015. For full details please visit www.govdeals.com and enter 1134-420 in the QAL (Quick Asset Lookup) box located on the home page. This is believed to be approximately 240 feet of old railroad track. This is still o...
8 SWITCHES 115/105 & 1/2 TRK MILE 105DTrack Materials - Charleston (WV) - May 13, 2015 $75
2/115 RE / #9/ Self Guarded Mang/ like new / 16’6’ SPts / Racor stands 2/105D/#6/ 1 RBM & 1SGM 4/105D/ #8 SGM All are in good condition with good Switch points and Racor stands. All will be packaged in 55 gallon drums for each switch. Each comes ...
Insulated Joint Bars and Fiber RenewalsTrack Materials - (Wisconsin) - March 28, 2015 Free
I have a variety of various insulated joint bars and Portec brand fiber/orange plastic renewals. Came from a midwest signal contractor that stopped business in the early 90's. Sizes range from 60 to the 90 pound range, can sort and give exact list if...