Check with seller Railroad/Museum Donations Milford
- Location: Milford, Milford, New York, United States
Cooperstown and Charlotte Valley Railroad operated by the all volunteer Leatherstocking Railway Historical Society is in search of donations of track materials large or small. Railroad ties, spikes, 80Lb tie plates, Joint bars for ASCE 80Lb rail 6 bolt joint bars (Spaceing 2" 4.5" 4.5"). The LRHS is a 501c(3)Educational Organization and all donations are tax deductable.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
WANTED: Track MaterialsTrack Materials - San Antonio (Texas) - February 20, 2015 Check with seller
Looking for possible donations of track materials for our new museum location. We have approximately 1500 feet of room for track, maybe more depending on future negotiations. Need 90lbs minimum and descent ties.
CF&I SECTION 10025 O.H. (100RE) TRACK MATERIALTrack Materials - Denver (ROCKY MOUNTAINS) - February 11, 2015 Free
CF&I SECTION 10025 O.H. (100RE), Grade #1 & Grade #2 Relay Rail, 33' Length, 2-3/4" X 5-1/2" Drilling X 1-1/16" Diameter Holes, 86,592 Total Linear Footage, 43,296 Total Track Footage, 5% Shorts, Minimum Individual Rail Length 28’, 1,443.2 To...
WANTED: Flange LubricatorTrack Materials - (Texas) - February 5, 2015 Check with seller
Looking to purchase a trackside flange lubricator. Will consider a unit needing parts or repair. Advise of asking price if you have one.