Check with seller Lamp bases for US&S colorlight dwarf
- Location: Michigan, United States
Need two (2) lens ring/lamp base assemblies for
US&S colorlight dwarf signal (Stlye N-2 or N-3).
These have the ceramic lamp base and hold a 6-
3/8" outer lens.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
WANTED: Searchlight SignalsSignals - San Antonio (Texas) - February 20, 2015 Check with seller
Looking for searchlight signals for display purposes in our museum. We are setting up our location and we are looking to acquire a set of searchlight signals. We are also looking for signal boxes, battery vaults, and any other wayside signal componen...
US&S Style H Head with MechanismSignals - Valparaiso (Northwest Indiana) - November 2, 2014 $375
For sale is a US&S Style H head with mechanism. It came from the Erie Lackawanna around the Hammond, Indiana area. It has wire tags that indicate the signal number. This is NOT an H-2. It also comes with mounting bracket to mount to pole. See pho...