$3500 B&O / C&O cabooses for sale in FL Parrish
- Location: Parrish, Florida, United States
he Florida RR Museum has two cabooses available near Parrish, FL. They are: B&O Wagontop C-2819 (built Mt. Clare 1945) and C&O 90067 (built 1942).
Both have friction bearings and need extensive repairs so they cannot move on their own wheels. They are on live rail if movement by flatcar is desired. If movement by highway is desired, we can connect you with a house mover who has moved several rail cars for the museum.
Asking price is $ 3500 each OBO, as is, where is. Serious inquiries only please.
Photos attached. Inspection by pre-arrangement on most week days.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
MO PAC CABOOSE - ORIGINAL, VERY NICE !Cabooses, complete - Fulton (Mississippi) - October 10, 2016 Free
* 1969-1970 Model * Recording numbers- MP 13843 * Light Weight - 51,900lbs. * All steel Body * All original (rust free) Steel floor with original wood overlay inside body (all in great shape) * 33in. wheels w/ good profile * 5 1/2 in. x 10 Timken rol...
Historic Norfolk Southern CabooseCabooses, complete - Lincolnton - May 27, 2015 Check with seller
ONLINE AUCTION. ENDS JUNE 17th, 2015. For full details please visit www.govdeals.com and enter 1134-416 in the QAL (Quick Asset Lookup) box located on the home page. Historic Norfolk Southern Caboose ca. 1920's? This car has been situated at the curr...
Metal Caboose , Best OfferCabooses, complete - BC&G Scenic RR, Dundon (West Virginia) - April 12, 2015 Free
9.5 wide by 36 long, all steel, cupula is leaking, might be Wabash caboose, cannot find ID plate, inside has been dry walled. some rust on one side, windows and doors in place, would make a great weekend cabin or workshop, must be moved. taking bids ...