$3500 B&O / C&O cabooses for sale in FL Parrish
- Location: Parrish, Florida, United States
he Florida RR Museum has two cabooses available near Parrish, FL. They are: B&O Wagontop C-2819 (built Mt. Clare 1945) and C&O 90067 (built 1942).
Both have friction bearings and need extensive repairs so they cannot move on their own wheels. They are on live rail if movement by flatcar is desired. If movement by highway is desired, we can connect you with a house mover who has moved several rail cars for the museum.
Asking price is $ 3500 each OBO, as is, where is. Serious inquiries only please.
Photos attached. Inspection by pre-arrangement on most week days.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Bunk car/Troop SleeperCabooses, complete - Continental (Ohio) - October 24, 2014 Check with seller
Detroit Toledo Shore Line Bunk car/Troop Sleeper Located Grand Rapids, Ohio, can be seen on you tube: Abandoned Train Cars Part 1
D&RGW Rio Grande Caboose UnmolestedCabooses, complete - Albuquerque (New Mexico) - August 3, 2014 $18000
D&RGW Rio Grande Caboose #01484 Unmolested, Will need to be moved by Truck from current location. Email for current photos.
Completely Furnished Caboose with 97ft. of frontage on Lake MichiganCabooses, complete - Norwood/Ellsworth (Michigan) - June 9, 2014 $239000
One of the most unique properties available on the shores of Lake Michigan. Enjoy total seclusion in this 1916 Caboose with all utilities in place with 97ft. of private frontage on Lake Michigan. A beautiful flowing well for your fresh water, a fully...